The Summit County Rescue Group is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization funded primarily through individual donations, grants, and fundraisings.
The team depends upon contributions from individuals, groups, firms and agencies interested in supporting its work. We are a 501(c)3 organization under IRS code, so your donation is tax deductible.
This mountain search and rescue team is staffed 100% by non-paid professionals that respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.
We incur enormous expense while responding to missions. This includes purchase and maintenance of team vehicles, facilities, communications equipment, medical and technical equipment, training expenses, and more.
There is never a charge to a subject for our services or expenses. All of our funding comes from grants and donations from people like you or your organization.
To learn more, read Who Pays for Backcountry Rescue?
Here are several ways you can help benefit SCRG and/or the search and rescue volunteers of Colorado:
- Send a check directly to SCRG at the address below.
- Contribute to the DOLA SAR fund by purchasing a Colorado Search and Rescue Card.
- Use the link below to donate to SCRG via Paypal
- Purchase a limited edition "Friends of SCRG" wristband for $20 each. All proceeds go to SCRG.
- Donate via www.yourcausesports.org
SCRG's mailing address is:
Summit County Rescue Group
PO Box 1794
Breckenridge, CO 80424
For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.